The Who I am project MODEL CALL

The Who I am project MODEL CALL 

Looking back over my family pictures I notice that we hardly have any pictures of my two wonderful daughters from between the ages of 9 and 13. Maybe just a couple of very poor school photos. Why is that?

Babies are so cute. Toddlers have those big, bright eyes. Kids take such an adorable picture. But those tween ages are often forgotten. At ages 10-12, kids aren't children anymore but aren't quite teens.

I'm making it my personal mission to capture those lost preteen years. The goal is to help tweens (particularly, but not exclusively girls) look and feel beautiful and have unshakable confidence in themselves when they launch into their teenage years.

In comes the "Who I am” project
I am starting the "Who I am” photography project to fill in the forgotten photo years while enriching the lives of pre-teens. The main goal is to make pre-teens look and feel beautiful and be confident in who they are.

I'm looking for models!
I’m looking for models for this photography project, ages 10-12. I will ask the model and their parents a few questions, then combine the text and photographs to create one impactful piece of art. It is a part of the deal that you will agree to me using these images in my publicity

Why "Who I am"
I want to capture the the personality of these tweens and record the last stage of their childhood before they become young ladies. I want them to realise their true beauty so that they are confident in themselves before they hit teenage years. Imagine the impact that a single beautiful image can do for your tween’s self-image.

How to participate or nominate a friend:
Please e-mail me, or complete the form below by Thursday, May 31st if you are interested in having your child participate in this project. I will then send you further details. 
If you would like to nominate a friend or family member of yours that you think would be perfect for this, please nominate her, using the form below.
The in-studio session itself is normally £175 but on this occasion it is complimentary and includes £25 in product credit (a total £200 value). My goal is to create a gorgeous group of photos you’ll love and that truly show your daughter’s spirit and soul!  Many people like to use these photos as birthday gifts, gifts for grand parents and “just because” gifts for their daughter. Our portrait print collections start at £125. Model Call sessions will take place throughout June at a Nottingham location.

After you email me, I will send you specific details and you can decide if this project is perfect for your daughter. Please do take action on this I am convinced these sessions will book up so you need to act quickly.

Comments

Popular Posts