Manchester one year on

Today marks the first anniversary of the Manchester bombing. Seems hard to believe that 12 months has passed since that sad day! My connections with Manchester are now limited but I was born and grew up in the city and as such, I felt a raw emotion as I watched the shocking reports flooding in.

Always looking for the positive, like many people I took great pride and joy in the response of people involved. One thing really grabbed my attention and has stayed with me The London Evening Standard cartoon of the little girl, bunny ears and ballon standing next to the terrorist with the caption  “who is smaller?”

I wanted to do something to mark the anniversary so I got together with Genius Youth model - Faith to create these images where Faith looks into fear and overcomes. I hope you will be able to draw some inspiration and enjoyment from them and perhaps say a prayer or two for people who suffered loss and this time of year will always be difficult.

I’m going to give away 10 copies of these limited edition prints to people who are signed up to “Breakfast at Timothy’s” my brand new newsletter. To be in with a chance you need to sign up here









Comments

Popular Posts