GDPR - Don't Leave Me This Way

Are you fed up with spam emails telling you that "we have changed our privacy policy"

Like most other owner-operated enterprises I'm faced with the prospect of a draconian decimation of a carefully built email list. Quite simply every email "broadcast" I make gets about 25% open rate, but it's never the same people as the last "broadcast" During the course of the year (usually 4 to 6 "broadcasts") each person on my list will open an email from me, but here is the rub of the issue I can never be sure which one they will open.
Consequently, I now face the prospect of a massively depleted pool of potential customers - in a highly competitive market that really is not good news.

Still being an eternal optimist I hope that if you have read this far you may fancy subscribing to my brand new blog/newsletter "Breakfast at Timothy's"

As ever there is no point in moaning about it so I thought I'd knock up a "GDPR - playlist" 20 great parting of the ways songs - let me know what you think - or feel free to add tracks

  1. ‘Don't Leave me this Way’ –  the Communards
  2. ‘Knowing Me, Knowing You’ – ABBA
  3. ‘Don’t Think Twice, It’s Alright’ – Bob Dylan
  4. ‘50 Ways To Leave Your Lover’ – Paul Simon
  5. ‘Go Your Own Way’ – Fleetwood Mac
  6. ‘Suspicious Minds’ – Elvis
  7. ‘Without You’ – Harry Nilsson
  8. ‘I Heard It Through The Grapevine’ – Marvin Gaye
  9. ‘What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted’ – Jimmy Ruffin
  10. ‘So Long, Marianne’ – Leonard Cohen
  11. ‘I Will Survive’ – Gloria Gaynor
  12. ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together’ – Taylor Swift
  13. ‘Love Will Tear Us Apart’ – Joy Division
  14. ‘I Just Don’t Know What To Do With Myself’ – Dusty Springfield
  15. ‘Ain’t No Sunshine”  – Bill Withers.
  16. ‘I Will Survive’ – Gloria Gaynor
  17. ‘Since U Been Gone’ – Kelly Clarkson
  18. ‘Dancing With Myself’ – Billy Idol
  19. ‘Stronger’ – Britney Spears
  20. ‘Apologize’ – One Republic


Comments

Popular Posts