5 FREE couple shoot days - book your place now





 In July I'm going to be hosting a series of short shoots for engaged couples. The format is very simple, 20 to 30 mins of photography then we sit down and talk about your wedding for another 20 mins.
I then publish your pictures to a gallery and you can have digital files to do with as you wish.
There is no charge for these sessions. I simply want to meet you and see if you would like to book me as your wedding photographer.

I have 5 days lined up although several are filling up so if you are interested please contact me as soon as possible
Saturday 6th July in Newcastle (just one session left)
Sunday 7th July in Durham
Friday 19th July in Sunderland
Saturday 20th July in Whitley Bay
Sunday 21st July in Durham

Want to see the results of a session I recently did in Nottingham?


It would be great to meet you both and you have NOTHING to lose - I'll even buy the coffee



Comments

Popular Posts